As Spring teases about its imminent arrival, we are reminded of some of our favorite “get ready!” posts and some “welcoming this new season” tips:
- Spring cleaning! The want to open all the windows and clean everything strikes quickly. Don’t forget about that often neglected washing machine.
- Tune up your bicycles. A season tucked away in your garage or chained up outside always leaves a bike needing some tlc. Check the tires and chains. Adjust the seat and handlebars for your growing kiddos. Make sure those helmets still fit properly!
- Mud. It’s everywhere. Embrace it and allow those kiddos to get messy.
- Speaking of mud – your dog will get dirty.
- There is so much joy in just being outside. Follow the hyperlink for some of our favorite springtime activities.
- Unplug. Take the time to embrace the changing of the seasons. Turn off those phones and disconnect from technology for a bit. Breath.
This is such a tremendous time of year and we hope you fully enjoy the arrival of warmer weather!